Badges

Sheridan_16763180124433
1 year +2 Sheridan_16763180124433 2

How on earth do you get some of these badges?!?

I have asked numerous people how to get an education badge and no one knows anything.

it would also be nice to know how to get certain ones (:

thanks

CantGETright
1 year +1 CantGETright 6

I got my education badge from doing a mystery shop posing as a would be student attempting to enroll at Carrington College. Paid the most I’ve made in a single shop so far! Only took about an hour and was actually fun being that I had to completely reinvent myself. I was so caught up in n winning an Oscar that I almost let them run my transcript until I realized I had given them a fake alias and choked!

Michele_15032031952719
1 year (Edited 1 year) 0 Michele_15032031952719 363

But you still got paid, right?

But you still got paid, right?

A coffee shop is apparently considered fast food. Flea markets are retail.

A coffee shop is apparently considered fast food. Flea markets are retail.

Ann_16847633013664
10 months (Edited 10 months) +1 Ann_16847633013664 8

Hi Sheridan,

Hope this helps:

Achievement Badges are earned for a variety of accomplishments, including successfully completing evaluations of specific types (e.g. Audits, Recorded Telephone, etc.) and in certain Industry Categories (e.g. Retail, Fine Dining, etc.) as well as for things like Evaluator reliability, Grammatical proficiency, length of time in the system, responding to Opinion Polls, and a whole lot more.

As an immediate benefit: after earning badges, you can elect to receive Push Alerts to your mobile phone whenever new assignments in your categories become available - giving you first crack at the opportunities you prefer.

As you complete more assignments in designated categories, you begin ranking up accordingly. MSP's can see your achievements, and factor them into their scheduling decisions. In addition, some projects require evaluators to have experience in certain areas and your badge level can determine if you are able to get a project, or self-assign it (instead of requesting it) etc.

I got my badge from doing an opinion poll

Reading this thread: