Weekly Point Leaders

Patrick
5 years 0 Patrick 8

You are so lucky, Opal. Just 4 jobs and you are awarded a weekily point leader badge. In Ontario Canada, all contractors of the whole province compete for the badge weekly. This week leaders were from Bradford, London, Toronto. The previous weeks were from Bradford, Bokaygeon, Orleans, Cornwall, Mississauga, Ottawa, Scarborough, Kitchener etc. Actually, jobs available for my area were very limited. However, I believe that most Canadian contractors got lots of American phone jobs to enter the board. The strange thing is that nearly all phone jobs were from USA. I sincerely hope that this week's board leader of Ontario Canada can enlighten us how he could get so many jobs to get 1540 points. All the best.

Martin_Canada
5 years 0 Martin_Canada 118

Nevada I'm pretty sure you need a private investigators licence to be a mystery shopper there.

Norm
5 years 0 Norm 191

In my area of Phoenix AZ the top shopper is usually between 200 and 300 points, about 10 to 15 shops if you follow the 20-point scale that Ivan has posted. It simply varies by the location. New York is as different as Seattle.

As you gain experience as a shopper, you can and will learn "secrets" of the the traide at getting points. I have, and sorry that's a secret! Ha!.

Finally, remember that the top level for this badge should also be Level 5, meaning that once you have attained that at 100%, you go no further with badges in this category. HOWEVER, this does not affect your Reputation Badge, which goes to Level 10!! So keep shopping. Schedulers and Editors will see your fruitful and thorough shopping efforts.

Thanks for reading...

Dawn_15212588682316
5 years 0 Dawn_15212588682316 30

Norm - that is no fair on not telling the 'secrets!' LOL But are you saying there is something else you can do besides just doing shops each week? And what badge are you saying tops off at Level 5? Is it the quality badge? Thanks.

Kevin_15027958065114
5 years 0 Kevin_15027958065114 74

Hello, what good is it to be the points leader? Does it earn extra pay?

Norm
5 years 0 Norm 191

All of the badges, except the Reputation Badge, top off at Level 5. That's what others on the forum have shared, just passing it along. There is a certain method you can do shops, but that's the secret of secret shopping? Right?

Ivan
5 years 0 Ivan 944

There are currently only 3 ways of getting shopper points on iSecretShop - completing shops, doing Opinion Polls, and completing courses on iSSprep. But, as Norm said, the number of shops you do and the way you do them - that is entirely up to shoppers, and their circumstances.

Winning the "#1 On The Weakly Leaderboard" badge does not earn you extra pay, but it serves as nice recognition for your work, and does make you stand out to schedulers among shoppers in your area.

Dawn_15212588682316
5 years +1 Dawn_15212588682316 30

The #1 on the Leaderboard this week has 390 points (in Nevada). I thought the points per shop was 20 points? How do you get 390? Just curious.

Norm
5 years +1 Norm 191

Yes, I too have seen those "odd" points before on weekly leadership boards. I am also curious.

Tara_NJ
5 years +2 Tara_NJ 178

Ditto! I've asked that question before, but I'm unsure if I received a reply.

Reading this thread: