No available jobs

Bunny
5 years 0 Bunny 4

Ive never seen this b4...what happened to all of the jobs??? Is secret shopper going oob?

MFJohnston
5 years 0 MFJohnston 388

You must just have a lull in your area... It is the end of the month and not all MSC's have begun to advertise their June shops. Try expanding your area - if you are near a city, there is almost certainly something near you. I'm in Seattle and there are quite a few options advertised online.

Tara_NJ
5 years 0 Tara_NJ 178

I agree. They pop up here and there, but perhaps other shoppers are grabbing them first? Keep a lookout this coming week: hopefully more are coming up! :)

MFJohnston
5 years +1 MFJohnston 388

If you are not getting enough work through iSS, there are a lot of other mystery shopping companies....

Ivan
5 years +1 Ivan 944

Hi Bunny,

If you want to see more shops, you can set the search distance filter (in the upper-left corner of the Available Shops page, above the map) to 50 or 100 miles, and click the search button (a small magnifying glass symbol in that same row) - that will show you the available shops in the wider area around you.

Also, the monthly shops for June should be posted within the next several days, so keep an eye on the Available Shops page as new shops may soon come up.

I hope this helps!

AshleyValarie
5 years 0 AshleyValarie 3
MFJohnston @ May 21, 2018 7:16:22 PM
If you are not getting enough work through iSS, there are a lot of other mystery shopping companies....

Where is that list??!! I remember seeing it months ago.... but I've been searching this past hour n half... lol .. perhaps I shouldnt admit to my stupidity publicly... lol jk

MFJohnston
5 years +1 MFJohnston 388

You won't find a list of non-iSS companies on this forum as this forum is specifically sponsored by and supporting iSS companies. Another forum (Mystery Shop Forum) is not sponsored by any particular MSC's and does have a list of many companies - including the ones on this forum. It is a great resource for learning about mystery shopping in general.

Reading this thread: