Greetings from a newbie!

K_Dubs_1003
6 years 0 K_Dubs_1003 1

Hey all! The name's Krystal, I'm new to this site, though I've been doing mystery shops for about 10 years. I'm so glad to be here, and loving the shops so far, and the amount available at any given time.

I'll be getting my MSPA certification soon, does anyone know if that "unlocks" more shops? Or is it moreso just a stepping stone to other shops at other sites and companies?

I look forward to more shops, and learning more from some of the veterans on this site!

Krystal

AKA K_Dubs ;)

Wassim
6 years 0 Wassim 56

Hi Krystal

As far as I know the number of shop assignments that you can self assign is determined by your "reputation." That is if you consistently perform well, the number of self assignment goes up. If you flounder, then that number will stay low, and you have to request assignments from the scheduler.

Sure, MSPA certification helps, but with 10 years experience as you say, well you can teach the certification course. It will not hurt, I encourage you to go get it, but that in and of itself will not advance your self assignment number.

All assignment shops are available to anyone who fits the profile. For example if the guidelines ask for a male between 40 and 50 years of age, all males who are in that age group will see the assignment and the first who schedule it, gets it. If you are a lady, or a teenager male, I do not know if you can see that particular assignment.

To increase your work load, you simply have to sign up with as many MS companies that you want. Keep good track of who is giving you what assignments, and stay organized and on top of your payments.

Best of luck, and hope to meet you at one of these conferences.

Melissa108
6 years 0 Melissa108 19

Welcome Krystal!

If you have not already, I encourage you to download the iSercetShop app and enable push notifications so you are notified of new opportunities in your area.

Happy Shopping!

India_15423422221854
5 years 0 India_15423422221854 18

Hi there! Welcome to ISS! This was my first time being a mystery shopper and I have found ISS to be, overall, a great app and experience. The only trouble I have had is that I live in a rural area, so I don't have a lot of shops available in my area. I really hope you enjoy it!

Btw, how do you get certified as a mystery shopper?

Reading this thread: