Is there a "Cap" on the number of visits you can do in one day?

Laurie_15566471398777
4 years 0 Laurie_15566471398777 1

Did I miss this when I signed up? Is there a "cap" on the number of "shops" I can sign up for in one day? Reason I am asking is I am driving 1-1/2 hours to the location and would like it to be profitable if I am driving the distance. These are all the same type of "shop" and I can easily do all in one day due to the type of "shop" it is.

Jason_CO
4 years +1 Jason_CO 17

That all depends on the specific MSP and contract you're referring to. Some companies will only let you to conduct one shop for them at a time, others will allow you to take on many of the same type of shop even on the same day. I personally will conduct as many as six or even eight gas station/convenience store shops in the same afternoon when possible. So long as you can keep the information straight and not screw up the reporting process you should be fine! Unfortunately though there is not set standard or rule and all MSPs and contracts vary.

I hope that helps!

Michael_15527186436033
4 years 0 Michael_15527186436033 27

It is going to depend on the specifics. Also, you might try different MSP's outside of ISS to see if they have any shops to where you are going. You could try contacting the scheduler to see if they will allow you to do more.

Reading this thread: