Well hello everyone, new members....

Poll ends: 6 years Poll: Do you enjoy being a member on Isecretshop?

Select 10 answers:

0 Yes
100%
0 No
0%
0 New Member just getting started
0%
Marthena
6 years +2 Marthena 5

Hey you new members my name is Marthena and I have been an member for some time now so if anyone wants to ask me some questions or need any help I'm here for you all.

Now let's get some shops done and get paid!

Tanner _15057838141175
6 years 0 Tanner _15057838141175 1

How do I find shops to complete? I am just getting started and I am a bit lost on the website.

Wassim
6 years +1 Wassim 56

Hey Tanner

When you need to find assignment shops, simply click on the Available Shops button, on the iSecretShop app, or from the web site find the Available Shops link on the left side of the screen. Then you will see what is available to you based on factors such as demographics, how well you have performed in the past (reputation) and if you have been to that location not too long ago.

Once you pick a shop assignment, and the scheduler has assigned it to you, it will be among the Assigned Shops. Once you finish the assignment and submit your report, and all is well, you will see it as a pending payment under payments. Make sure you add a reminder on your smartphone's calendar, so that you will not forget to look for your payment at PayPal, or by check or direct deposit however the MSP will pay you.

Hope this helps.

Marie_15018192287417
6 years 0 Marie_15018192287417 1

I am new to Mystery Shopping and Just accepted an assignment.

But I cannot get into the client website to get details on the job.

Any suggestions?

Ivan
6 years +1 Ivan 944

Hello Marie,

Once you have a shop assigned to you, you can always view it on the "Assigned Shops" page when you login to iSecretShop - there you can see all shops you have assigned, and can click "Complete Shop" on any of them to see the full shop information, the shop instructions, guidelines, the questions, or/and fill out the shop report.

-When you are done filling out the shop report - you click "Finalize Shop" to submit it - it will be reviewed to editors and either approved, or returned to you for additional information (if so, it will appear back in your "Assigned Shops" page)

Good luck on your shop!

Courtney_16789008334561
1 year 0 Courtney_16789008334561 1

Hi, I did my first jobs yesterday and I didn't do very well. I worked at the US Chef food grocery store, so many things to look for and take pics. It was hard because the app wasn't working so good. I ended up taking pics, got confused, ran out of time. Was there for 2+ hrs. I bimbed;(

BossLadyWhite
1 year 0 BossLadyWhite 2
Courtney_16789008334561 @ Mar 15, 2023, 5:37:38 PM
Hi, I did my first jobs yesterday and I didn't do very well. I worked at the US Chef food grocery store, so many things to look for and take pics. It was hard because the app wasn't working so good. I ended up taking pics, got confused, ran out of time. Was there for 2+ hrs. I bimbed;(

Courtney, Hang in there!

Reading this thread: