Hello from UK / ServiceMeasure converts

StevenB
4 years (Edited 4 years) +1 StevenB 20

How are people dealing with setting a date for jobs like the gyms? I saw it mentioned earlier that the ISS system reputation rank will be based on whether or not the survey is submitted by midnight on the day of visit, not sure if that is true, nor how it is impacted on the gyms where you have to call, then visit then wait a few days before sending the survey.

Also, what to do if you need to change your dates (within the allowed range) ie perhaps it was fully booked, should you release your job or just ignore it. Has this happened to anyone else yet?

I've done 2 visits so far, on the second I didn't receive any new badges but my home screen shows I'm 99% of the way to the next level, that's annoying haha, for ages before completing a visit it showed I was at 60%.

I have also experienced a number of issues with regards to not having a Not Applicable option available. I have just been adding comments regarding this and assume it is due to the survey template needing to be amended, hopefully for the next wave. Any others found issues here?

Dawn_15792513781397
4 years (Edited 4 years) 0 Dawn_15792513781397 3

I can't seem to find out where to upload my receipts and I can't get a response out of Jennifer although I've sent three emails. Anyone else having these problems? I'm reluctant to take on any more jobs as it doesn't seem like they're being checked.

Ooh just realised some of you replied to my query around receipts, I didn't see anything to ask for a payment amount but I'll go back and check, I'm really struggling to load this forum on my phone but thank you for getting back to me!

Alex_15791737609849
4 years +2 Alex_15791737609849 9
Dawn_15792513781397 @ Feb 3, 2020 8:50:02 PM
I can't seem to find out where to upload my receipts and I can't get a response out of Jennifer although I've sent three emails. Anyone else having these problems? I'm reluctant to take on any more jobs as it doesn't seem like they're being checked.

Ooh just realised some of you replied to my query around receipts, I didn't see anything to ask for a payment amount but I'll go back and check, I'm really struggling to load this forum on my phone but thank you for getting back to me!

It's easier on the website for a lot of the tasks. There is definitely a section for the receipts when completing the report, it required each receipt to be uploaded individually, I'm sure you'll get a reply at some point. I suspect they're very busy as there was a lot of visits posted at once and it's a new system, mine have been approved but it took a while so they're obviously just working their way through them.

Michael_15781387494868
4 years 0 Michael_15781387494868 11

Just biding my time for my first shop on this new platform for service measure. Reading all of the initial issues with the platform, hopefully these will be ironed out by the time I come to do my first shop. Regular on previous platform with no issues. Just waiting for new hotel visits to be uploaded. One problem with this site and the previous site was the fact that you had to keep logging in to check if any new visits had been uploaded, wish there was a notification method as soon as the visits were uploaded I think everyone would find it easier and less of an issue. Hope everyone gets their issues sorted, there is nothing worse than waiting for assignments to get approved and the thought....am I going to get my money back. First visit for service measure on the old site took 4 months for my hotel stay payment to be refunded. I was worried but it eventually got sorted.

Sally_15792061144716
4 years 0 Sally_15792061144716 2

It has been 6 days since my first visit for Service Measure on this site. Had a confirmation email my report had been submitted but nothing since. Should I be concerned?

Colin_15775420775268
4 years 0 Colin_15775420775268 13

Hi Sally, it shouldn’t be a problem, I’ve done 3 visits and the all took over a week to be processed, but it’s all gone through fine despite the wait.

Beverley_15795309495454
4 years 0 Beverley_15795309495454 4

It took almost 2 weeks for my hotel report to be processed. It was an uncomfortable wait but the report was accepted with no issues.

ZG82
4 years 0 ZG82 8

My hotel visit for SM on ISS took just over 2 weeks to be processed. They were normally processed within 2 days on the old Quest site.

Roll on the visits for this month and next.

Alex_15791737609849
4 years 0 Alex_15791737609849 9

Not many visits uploaded recently?

SethB
4 years +1 SethB 45

Hello. We encourage you to download the mobile app to enable push notifications so that you are notified when new shops are available.

Reading this thread: