Recorded line

Pamela_15064432445877
6 years 0 Pamela_15064432445877 3

How do I do a job on a recorded line?

Ivan
6 years +1 Ivan 944

Hello,

In the shop guidelines, you will find the phone number that you need to call - simply call that number, and when prompted enter the shop ID number. You will be automatically forwarded to the location you're shopping, the call will be automatically recorded and uploaded in your shop report once you're done.

Thank you, and good luck!

Wassim
6 years +1 Wassim 56

Hey Pamela

I would also suggest that you record your own either via a separate recorder, or via your smartphone set on speaker phone. The reason for that is that when you are writing your report, you may at times not have full access to the recording, plus on your own you can forward and back space to get to the relevant parts of the recording.

David_16082380695607
2 years 0 David_16082380695607 1

I conducted a recorded call job this week at an apartment complex with cell phone records to back up my claim that I did in fact use the record center but now am being turned down for the job, they claim I didn't use the record center. Any recourse? Placed calls twice, both are noted in my cell phone records. The first recording resulted in reaching an answering machine but successfully made contact on the second call, however they claim I did not go through the recorded call center. Any suggestions??

Reading this thread: