Questions from a Newb

Sean_16129805453606
14 days 0 Sean_16129805453606 1

Hi all. I'm brand new and I've yet to do my first shop. I don't see that many options nearby. Is there a way to generate more shops available to me? Do I have to do so many shops successfully to unlock different ones? Should I accept all the MSB contracts before I see more options?

LINDA_14996614317791
4 days (Edited 4 days) +1 LINDA_14996614317791 151

Hi Sean,

There are not as many shops now because of covid. well, that is the case in Canada where I live. If you increase the distance from your home, you will see more shops. Also, check everyday to see available shops. Some go in a matter of minutes.

Hi Sean,

There are not as many shops now because of covid. well, that is the case in Canada where I live. If you increase the distance from your home, you will see more shops. Also, check everyday to see available shops. Some go in a matter of minutes.

MFJohnston
2 days 0 MFJohnston 367

Hi Sean,

ISS only advertises for a small fraction of the companies that offer mystery shopping work. If there is not enough work here to keep you busy, seek out other opportunities. Folks who really get into this are signed up with well over 100 different MSC's.

Reading this thread: