Wooohooo

Lyn
6 years 0 Lyn 1

How do I input my PayPal info? I can't find where I'd put in my account info

Ivan
6 years 0 Ivan 944

Hi Lyn,

To update your PayPal email address, simply log in to iSecretShop (website, app or mobile site), click Update Extended Profile. Once in, scroll until you see the field called "PayPal Email," enter the correct information and Save.

I hope this helps!

Judith
6 years 0 Judith 7

I've been a part time shopper for about 4 years. 2 points from lessons learned about getting paid. 1. Read each Independent Contractor Agreement! They all look pretty much the same but each usually lists when you can expect to get paid. Some may say 45 days from the end of the month in which a shop is performed. That could mean you won't be paid for 2 months or more. 2. Again, read the agreement carefully so you wont make the same mistake I did. By signing most agreements, you're acknowledging that you have a 1099. However, some require that you either email or mail it to them. After 2 months of not getting paid from one company, I went back and found my mistake. Within 1 week of sending in my 1099, my payment was in my PayPal.

Kim_14999349556111
6 years +1 Kim_14999349556111 3

Cynthia,

I plan on waiting 45 to 60 days. Bummer, I know. Once you get on the roll, though, it works out fine.

I keep a simple spreadsheet and enter every shop performed, by MS company, at the end of the week; then, I keep a separate spreadsheet on when I will get paid, which is only a guestimate.

For example, when I did shops for July 22-29, I wrote it down on the first spreadsheet; then, I wrote it down again for getting paid on September 22-29, again by MS company. That way, have a realistic expectation of not only what I earned this month, but what I can expect to receive in two months. As I do get paid, I will change the font to green ink on the September spreadsheet.

Hope this helps. Really, you will love MS shopping once you get into a routine that works for you.

Bruce_15018507638509
6 years 0 Bruce_15018507638509 1

Hey I got a letter from Customer 1st and a check for a assignment to Walmart. Is this good ?

Shelly_15055067191816
6 years +1 Shelly_15055067191816 2

I am so excited about being a Secret Shopper!!! I am new to this but blown away by all the information provided and even the Forum! Due to the 5 star app and all the information and not to forget the support offerd here, I can only succeed! I have no doubt that I will go from nothing under ny belt to becoming experienced enough to offering my own advice in no time!!! Thanks for a great informative support system!

Ivan
6 years 0 Ivan 944

Bruce - make sure to contact Customer 1st at their official contact information and confirm it with them - there are sadly a lot of impersonators, frauds, and people looking to scam shoppers, so make sure to communicate with the MSP at all times.

Shelly - we LOVE your enthusiasm! It's great having you here, and I hope you have lots of amazing shopping experiences ahead of you! Let us know if we can be of any assistance!

Rose_15109534788796
6 years 0 Rose_15109534788796 9

I think that although you finish the shop most of them pay the end of the following month. This one pays pretty well. I have a couple though that every month I have to write to them and ask them where my money is. Some of them are even 45 days or 60 days. And now I have some reimbursements coming too and I haven’t gotten them yet either it just depends but I keep very good records so I know who supposed to pay me WHEN.

I Have a page that I copied off of volition.com that lets me write down all my jobs how many miles and what I paid out and when I got paid and what I’m supposed to get paid.

Ivan
6 years 0 Ivan 944

That's quite useful Rose! Some shoppers keep spreadsheets to keep track of the shops they did and info regarding them, such as payment amount and expected date.

The first spet to determining the exact time when you will be paid is reading the IC agreement with that specific MSP, as their payment policy is listed there. You can also always contact the MSP directly, and get the info directly from them. :)

Rose_15109534788796
6 years 0 Rose_15109534788796 9

Exactly Ivan!

Reading this thread: