Recording app

Sherawn
1 year 0 Sherawn 1

Hello. I'm new to secret shopper and I would like to do some phone shops although I'm not sure how to record the phone call. Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Ali_shops
1 year 0 Ali_shops 11

Hello Sherawn!

Welcome to secret shopping! If you go into the shop description of each shop it will tell you if that particular call must be recorded or not and how to proceed if so. Many of them are done directly through the ISS App, others will tell you what to utilize for its recording requirements and how to submit. I highly recommend downloading the app if you haven't done so already, its so easy to perform and submit in person assignments via the app, quickly access new and currently assigned shops, and pull up any relevant information in a pinch. The phone shops can then be accessed and performed directly from the shop's description page in the app. I also recommend accessing the ISS Prep Certifications tab at the top of your ISS homepage on a desktop/laptop computer and taking at least the free courses offered there. It will help answer a lot of beginner questions and give you some insight on how you are scored, paid, and what is expected of you generally as a secret shopper.

Continue to utilize the forums here for shopper perspective help and tips!

Reading this thread: