New. Help, New, Need help.

Not Entered_16311373835822
1 year +1 Not Entered_16311373835822 2

Good Morning,

I have never done even one shop.

I requested a shop last week, the status changed to "requested".

I checked the mobile app several times that day, and the next day, there was no change in status.

The 3rd day after requested, the status changed to approved, but I didn't know it, because, well honestly, I forgot about it and didn't check until late that afternoon.

So, then I panicked, because the deadline was that same day, I think.

So the bottom line is, I didn't even realize it, but I later realized, in that app after playing around with it for a while, I had been removed from the shop, I had even received a warning about it,

So, now, I think my points or something have taken a hit... I don't even know anything about points.... I can't request a shop.

Please advise. Can this be fixed?

Jodi_16755376461413
1 year +1 Jodi_16755376461413 2

I would email the scheduler/company, apologize and explain what happened. They are usually understanding, but make sure you don’t do it again. Check the status of your request on the company website or your email several times a day to see if you were assigned.

Michele_15032031952719
1 year 0 Michele_15032031952719 362

Yes, it is very difficult if you can’t self assign.

Rick_16748292401730
1 year 0 Rick_16748292401730 2

I was able to self assign one and then it said I reached my limit

JayJay
1 year 0 JayJay 8

I suggest that if you apply for a shop and the status becomes requested, make a note of when that shop is, and check back one day before that date to see if you got approved. You still need time to download or print the instructions and all the other things that they want you to do. For example, they may ask for photos of certain signs, particular areas of the store, specific items, etc. Generally you need to memorize what these things are because you can't look it up or you might be discovered as a mystery shopper.

Immolatrix
11 months 0 Immolatrix 31

I would suggest you go into your settings on the app/website and make sure to allow emails and/or push notifications and check those frequently. They send alerts when you are assigned or declined, reminders for upcoming shops, and reminders when your assignment is past due and you need to fill in the report. They also alert you when your shop has been approved for payment.

Reading this thread: