Trying to figure out how this works

Rose_15224701331891
5 years 0 Rose_15224701331891 2

I have not accepted a shop yet. I am wondering how I know what the details are and what the company is looking for? Where do I find this info?

Ivan
5 years 0 Ivan 944

Hi Rose,

Here is how it works:

-Once you log into iSecretShop, go to the "Available Shops" page, and browse the shops that are posted.

-When you see the one you are interested in, you click "View Details" and it will open a pop-up window with all the information on the shop.

-Then, you can either self-assign that shop, or click "Request shop" to submit a request for a specific date. The schedulers are frequently reviewing these requests, so it should be approved soon.

-Once you have a shop assigned to you, you can always view it on the "Assigned Shops" page - there you can see all shops you have assigned, and can click "Complete Shop" on any of them to see the full shop information, the shop instructions, the questions, or/and fill out the shop report.

-If you have any questions about a particular shop, you can always contact the MSP that posted it, and their schedulers/editors will be happy to help.

-When you are done filling out the shop report - you click "Finalize Shop" to submit it - it will be reviewed to editors and either approved, or returned to you for additional information (if so, it will appear back in your "Assigned Shops" page).

-After the shop is approved, you can communicate with the MSP regarding your payment for that shop.

I also advise going to iSSprep.com and doing courses like "iSS 101" and "iSS 102" - these will not only provide you with additional knowledge, but will also grant you shopper points, boosting your rank rather quickly. You can also click the Forum button on iSecretShop to go to the forum and look up various subjects and connect with the shopper community.

I hope this helps!

Patrick_15178940317986
5 years 0 Patrick_15178940317986 74

Also don't forget to check your email. When a shop has been assigned to you, you will get a confirmation email with links to all the shop details.

Wanda_15276507505859
5 years 0 Wanda_15276507505859 2

Hi Ivan,

I too am new to ISS and I am having trouble locating the 'View Details' button/link that you had mentioned. Can tell me where exactly on the listing this is located? Thanks.

Ivan
5 years 0 Ivan 944

Hi Wanda,

The 'View Details' button should be located right under the shop ID number of each shop on the Available Shops page on iSecretShop.

I hope this helps!

Norm
5 years +1 Norm 191

Yes, the MSP is always the initial and continuing point of contact for their posted shops. An update to this thread for newbie shoppers.

Reading this thread: