How can I find my point balance?

Sandra_15156238938900
5 years 0 Sandra_15156238938900 2

Hello everyone,

I've tried to locate my point balance, but can not find it in either the app or the website.

Thanks in advance for your assistance!

Sandra

Ivan
5 years +2 Ivan 944

Hi Sandra,

Your total shopper score is not shown directly anywhere - it is collected by the system and represented as your Reputation badge rank, and it's progress towards the next level.

This badge is a direct replacement of the old "shopper score" - simply put, you increase it's level by gaining shopper points, which is done by successfully completing shops (every shop done gives you a fixed amount of points), by completing courses on iSSprep, and by doing Opinion Polls on iSecretShop. With every new level of this badge, your self-assign limit will increase, and it may be a small increase at first, but starts increasing exponentially at higher levels (after level 5), allowing you to self-assign over a dozen shops at a time.

I hope this helps!

Sandra_15156238938900
5 years 0 Sandra_15156238938900 2

Hi Ivan,

Yes, it does, and thanks for your quick reply!

Two of my shops had been cancelled and I was advised that no points would be deducted. I had seen where someone made a reference to seeing their point balance on the app, so I wanted to see if there was a way I could confirm. My badge levels appear to be unchanged, so I suppose that means everything was processed correctly.

Thanks again!

Ivan
5 years 0 Ivan 944

No problem, you're welcome!

Tommy_15252421758006
5 years 0 Tommy_15252421758006 1

I really dont get the app nor the website. After signing up where do I begin to look for assignment a ? Thank you

MFJohnston
5 years 0 MFJohnston 388

If you click the "available shops" tab on the website, a list will come up. If you don't see anything, you can adjust the radius of your search.

If you have not done so, you may need to sign off on all the ICA agreements first under "Provider Contracts and Policies."

Charles_15253056787607
5 years 0 Charles_15253056787607 2

Hello. I'm new on the platform. I domicile in Lagos Nigeria. I just finished registration and I've signed the Provider Contracts and policies. I have a lot of company details in my MSP with their contact phone nos. However, I don't know how to go on from here? Do I start accepting contracts? Accepting contracts would mean that i'll have to pull calls through to the companies I'll be shopping with. Are my expected to use my credit to make calls? If yes, will I be reimbursed for this?

And considering the fact that I do not reside in the United States, I don't know if this job is ideal for me. I'll need someone to kindly advise accordingly. Thank you.

Ivan
5 years 0 Ivan 944

Hi Charles,

The only shops physically available currently on iSecretShop are in North America - in the USA and Canada. However, there are also Web & Telephone shops, that can be done form home and do not require a physical visit to a specific location.

They can be found on the Web & Telephone Shops page when you login to iSecretShop. If you find any available there, please contact the Mystery Shopping Provider(s) that posted them, to inquire about the possibility of doing them from your location, and to inquire about the details of making a phone call (and any potential costs that may incur) if it is possible for you to do them.

Cheers!

Norm
5 years +3 Norm 191

As for points, if you want t know how may point you have currently, there are two ways to get a reliable estimate. However, this is only for completed shops.

A. Open up the shop spreadsheet that listed your completed shops and then multiply by 20 (each shop is awarded 20 points) = total number of points.

B. If you have the Globetrotter badge, click on it and you will see the number of completed shops. Multiply by 20 then equals your total points. Happy counting

Reading this thread: