What are they looking for exactly? Please help

Maryruth
3 years +1 Maryruth 4

I have one shop available to me and I guess I am just confused on what is expected of me. Or maybe because it would be my very first shop. How do I know what to do? If what I clicked on are considered the guidelines, then they are awfully vague!! Can anyone please help me? This is all the information given to me other than Terms of use, location, etc....

The Secret Shopper Evaluations will identify:

* Areas with superior performance

* Areas with high ratings

* Areas with opportunities for improvement

* Areas for special consideration

* Statistical information

* Company progress/advancement

I don't want to accept the shop then completely screw it up by not knowing what I am looking for.... The shop is for a garden center, by the way.

Ivan
3 years +1 Ivan 944

Hi Maryruth,

The brief details such as these, which you see before accepting a shop, are just there to give you a rough idea of what the shop is about and what is being evaluated. Once you have a shop assigned to you, you will be able to see the full information on the shop page - the exact guidelines, requirements, the shop questions, etc.

Norm
3 years 0 Norm 191

Good advise Ivan. Thanks for the feedback.

Jama
3 years 0 Jama 1

Where do I find the authorization letter?

Ivan
3 years 0 Ivan 944

Hi Jama,

I'm not sure what authorization letter you're referring to - if that is something specific to a shop, you should reach out to the Mystery Shopping Provider that posted it and ask them - their schedulers will provide you with the information you need.

Cheers!

Reading this thread: