Food delivery receipts/invoice

Vivien_16001781383444
3 years 0 Vivien_16001781383444 3

Just completed my first shop ever on a food delivery app (e.g Ubereats). Thanks in advance for advice! But I think I may have screwed up. It asked for a photo of the RECEIPT - so I took a photo of the receipt that was attached to the DELIVERED order with my food. Got an invoice today of $0. Reimbursement said $90 after completing 3 food app shops and FINAL SURVEY but I've only done 1 shop/1 survey so far... So is invoice technically correct?

Was I supposed to:

a) Submit screenshot of receipt from the app that includes tip?

b) Submit photo of delivery receipt (excluding tip) ONLY?

c) Submit photo of delivery receipt + food as I did.

Question asked for Photos Required by Client: The receipt from your order, as well as your food items before eating. Make sure you get all food in one photo, as only one photo can be attached to this report.

Ivan
3 years +1 Ivan 944

Hi Vivien,

The best course of action would be to reach out to the schedulers/editors and ask them - they are the ones who can provide you with the accurate info for the specific project in question.

Vivien_16001781383444
3 years 0 Vivien_16001781383444 3

Thanks! I got a response on the receipt - which is app screenshot. But not about the invoice despite asking about it. Is it typical for invoice to read $0 for that (1) shop if it says reimbursement $0, since the final survey shop has the reimbursement for (3) shops?

Norm
3 years +1 Norm 191

Keep asking your questions to the MSP until you receive an answer either way.

Reading this thread: