Money maker

Robert_16093827914137
3 years +1 Robert_16093827914137 5

is this a good Money maker gig. New to secret shopper

Michele_15032031952719
3 years (Edited 3 years) 0 Michele_15032031952719 362

IIt depends on how many companies need shoppers. Some months are better.

IIt depends on how many companies need shoppers. Some months are better.

Ivan
3 years +3 Ivan 944

Hi Robert,

You get alerts about new shops once you start having badges that reflect your experience with those shops. For example, if you do at least one Gas Station shop, you get the Gas Station badge, and you'll be able to receive alerts via the iSecretShop app about new Gas Station shops that get posted in your area. The same goes for all types of shops. Just make sure you have the app installed, and that it has the necessary permissions to send notifications to your phone.

I hope this helps!

Robert_16093827914137
1 year (Edited 1 year) 0 Robert_16093827914137 5

Hey thank you for reaching out to me a year ago. Sorry its taken me a year to find your reply. I happened to be searching my email address on the internet and my username came up. I do not remember even researching secret shops a year ago. But its like me to research something before I dive into I'm interested in pursuing. Are you still in this line of work? Actually a couple of months ago I started secret shopping, then life took a turn and I stopped. Man some of these shops are not worth the pay considering the amount of questions you have to answer or how many characters they request per question.So now I have to be careful on the ones I do. How are gas station shops, kinda Leary on those and post office. If haveany recommendations I'm all open to hear about. I'm gonna try Best bug, cable companies. And I do some for Second to none ,wish they had more in my area. A really big outfit is not far where I live in San Luis Obispo, ISOP , Sassi and Prestige shops. Not kidding on any given day I can open my email and have like 20 alerts daily and most of them are like a 5 MI radius of my home. Why I haven't dived head on, I don't know but bout ready to now that I have a car. Not having one was hard. Well u take , and lets see if we happen to chat again .Be nice to know someone in the field and talk sometimes

Robert Sandoval

805 215 5835

Ivan @ Dec 31, 2020, 6:38:58 PM

Hi Robert,

You get alerts about new shops once you start having badges that reflect your experience with those shops. For example, if you do at least one Gas Station shop, you get the Gas Station badge, and you'll be able to receive alerts via the iSecretShop app about new Gas Station shops that get posted in your area. The same goes for all types of shops. Just make sure you have the app installed, and that it has the necessary permissions to send notifications to your phone.

I hope this helps!

Roohi
1 year 0 Roohi 4

Hi Robert,

I need assistance on how to get work on this platform. Please help me out.

Thank you.

Reading this thread: