Problems with Security Guard

Paula_16645772137323
1 year +1 Paula_16645772137323 2

I don’t know about you, but whenever I do you want to do shops at Ulta, or at a store, where there could be a lot of theft. It never fails the minute I walk in I get sized up by the security guard and then followed around and then basically harassed about why am taking pictures when I am taking notes, and it just turns into me ending up having to leave. I have not been paid twice now, because of a security guard, preventing me from completing my shop. And I don’t know how to handle this. I’ve complained to the people who hired the security guard for the property. I have even talk to the actual store. I’m doing the shop to let them know that the security guard preventing me from completing a secret shop and I am reporting it. Something needs to be done there should not be harassment or problems with being able to conduct what it is being asked to do it is not a lot to take pictures and it’s not a lot of time that you’re spending there to cause any problems for anybody Any ideas on how we can get security guard to stop harassing the secret shoppers?

Michele_15032031952719
1 year 0 Michele_15032031952719 363

I haven’t noticed them at Ulta

Nadine
11 months +2 Nadine 5

For another shop I did, the instructions said to give a back story to explain why you are taking pictures - such as gathering information for a BnB owner or someone else who cannot be there in person. We were told to never reveal that we are secret shoppers; even if directly asked.

Unfortunately theft is a big issue for many businesses nowadays, and I suspect it will get worse before it gets better.

Michele_15032031952719
11 months 0 Michele_15032031952719 363

i would agree with saying it’s for someone who can’t be there.

Reading this thread: