When I click payments it switches to a blank page that says payments at the top but nothing else ever shows up

Geoffrey_16408788528867
2 years 0 Geoffrey_16408788528867 1

I'm new to this app but not this "profession" lol and I'm trying to get everything setup of course. The title is self explanatory and I've tried it multiple different times after resetting the app and each time let it sit for way more than enough time to load yet nothing ever comes up. I looked around for any other way to access it but haven't noticed anything so any help with this will be greatly appreciated.

Also I may not even need that problem fixed depending on the answer to this question...do you have to have a verified PayPal to get paid? If so then that's bs and I won't even be able to use this app anyways.

Ivan
2 years 0 Ivan 944

Hello,

The Payments page displays the payments you've earned for shops that you have completed. If you have not completed any shops, the page will be blank.

The iSecretShop system itself does not require you to have PayPal, but many Mystery Shopping Providers that post shops on iSecretShop do have that as a requirement, so you won't be able to request their shops unless you have a PayPal email address listed on your Extended Profile on iSecretShop.

I hope this helps!

Reading this thread: