Questionnaire Sections Disappeared

Marie_17254587689329
3 days 0 Marie_17254587689329 1

Hello. This is my first time posting and I hope you can be patient with me. I've done several assignments for iss for years and have yet to encounter this issue and would like to know if anyone else has. I have a report I am working on for an apartment complex. There are 8 sections to fill out.

• Shopper Information
  • Telephone Call
  • Telephone Engagement
  • Onsite Visit
  • Onsite Visit Engagement
  • Follow up
  • Community Information
  • Customer Experience

I fully completed only 4 sections as I needed to return in an hour to finish the rest of the report. When I logged back in only 3 of the sections popped back up.

• Shopper Information
  • Telephone Call
  • Telephone Engagement

I thought it was a glitch on my. For reference I was on my laptop using firefox for the report. I logged out and went back to Chrome. It still did not fix it. I logged into the app from my Google phone, iphone, ipad and tablet. I am still receiving the same issue. I placed a ticket through the iss Ticket System to see if they can help.

I sent a message to my scheduler 2 days ago and have not heard back. I am curious if anyone else has had this happen before? I have 3 other assignments assigned for next week and they don't have this issue. Any guidance would be appreciated. Thank you.

Reading this thread: