Unable to assign any shops

Jennifer_15489068191836
5 years 0 Jennifer_15489068191836 1

My restriction shows a limit of two shops QB self-assigned and my score is well under -100. You doing this alone can anyone explain why I still cannot assign any shop even phone inquiry I am presented with an error message stating my limit has been reached

MFJohnston
5 years +1 MFJohnston 388

I suggest sending Ivan a PM. He understands how the mechanics of this site work. He was on earlier today,. I don't know when he'll next check the message board. However, a score lower than "-100" is not good and it could be that at some point, a shopper can lose all self-assign privileges - even if your limit still says "2."

Tara_NJ
5 years 0 Tara_NJ 178

I agree. If your "points" are negative, then something is going on. Reach out to Ivan or create a ticket on the iSS app or website and ask them to look up your history so they can explain what has happened. Perhaps you've been assigned shops in the past and didn't realize it, and you were given negative points for not completing them. Just a thought. Good luck!

Dossie
5 years 0 Dossie 2

I was emailed a shop available in my local area but it wont let me search or assign it to myself how do i go about getting the shop?

MFJohnston
5 years +1 MFJohnston 388

@Dossie,

Most likely, you were one of many folks who received that email and somebody else already claimed the shop. However, there some shops that are never advertised and only offered through email. If this is the case, email the scheduler back and request the shop.

Dossie
5 years 0 Dossie 2

Thank you for the help and advice it is appreciated and i will do that thank you again.

Shana_Hunter
5 years (Edited 5 years) 0 Shana_Hunter 1
Tara_NJ @ Jan 31, 2019 5:51:56 PM

I agree. If your "points" are negative, then something is going on. Reach out to Ivan or create a ticket on the iSS app or website and ask them to look up your history so they can explain what has happened. Perhaps you've been assigned shops in the past and didn't realize it, and you were given negative points for not completing them. Just a thought. Good luck!

My points are way in the negative! I WAS assigned a shop without knowing, the notification went to my updates in gmail.

How can I earn them back?

Reading this thread: