No Secret shops

Darshi
4 years +1 Darshi 3

Hello,

Has it ever happened to any of you, that there are no secret shops at all. I am wondering if I am being locked out or in Secret trouble :)

Thank you!

MFJohnston
4 years +1 MFJohnston 388

It's the end of June. Schedulers are desperately trying to unload their last few shops by one of their biggest deadlines of the year (6/30). If the schedulers have been successful, you might not see much. July shops should start showing up soon.... If iSS does not have anything, there is a TON of work available with other companies - some at two, three, four, ten times the initial payment offer.

Kevin_15027958065114
4 years +1 Kevin_15027958065114 74

Are phone shops take all you can? I see them disappear quickly.

Felesha
4 years +1 Felesha 2
Can you give me the name of some of those companies? I'm a bit new to this and don't know of many others. Thanks in advance.

MFJohnston @ Jun 24, 2019 1:17:07 AM
It's the end of June. Schedulers are desperately trying to unload their last few shops by one of their biggest deadlines of the year (6/30). If the schedulers have been successful, you might not see much. July shops should start showing up soon.... If iSS does not have anything, there is a TON of work available with other companies - some at two, three, four, ten times the initial payment offer.

MFJohnston
4 years +4 MFJohnston 388

Felisha -

I won't name companies on this forum that are not on iSS - this is a matter of respect for those companies that use the iSS platform (and therefore support it). However, if you go to the MysteryShopForum, you'll find a list of over 200 companies - some very large and some very small.

Michele_15032031952719
4 years 0 Michele_15032031952719 363
Darshi @ Jun 21, 2019 7:23:04 PM
Hello,

Has it ever happened to any of you, that there are no secret shops at all. I am wondering if I am being locked out or in Secret trouble :)

Thank you!

"SEcret trouble" ...I like that.LOL.But maybe there are none in your area.

Michael_15527186436033
4 years 0 Michael_15527186436033 27

I have had the same issue a few times here but it's nothing to worry about. The companies will post more when they have more. It could also be where you live too. Also, it might worth it to you to sign up with other mystery shopping companies too so you don't have this problem. The MSPA has a list of the different mystery shopping companies that are part of the MSPA

Keith_14992888601511
4 years 0 Keith_14992888601511 11

No, it has never happened here until the pandemic of 2020. Whenever there are no shops in your area, you might want to try entering a zip code of another area and hitting the search button.

Ivan
4 years +1 Ivan 944

If you want to see more shops, you can also set the search distance filter (in the upper-left corner of the Available Shops page, above the map, on the iSecretShop website) to 50 or 100 miles, and click the search button (a small magnifying glass symbol in that same row) - that will show you the available shops in the wider area around you.

Be sure and always check the Web and Telephone Shops page too - for shops that can be done from home. I'm assuming more of those will be getting posted in the following weeks.

Reading this thread: