iSS Prep Certifications

HeatherAnnie
6 years +1 HeatherAnnie 54

I used to do those ID check shops when I was in my early 20s. I was a smoker and got so many free packs of cigarettes :P

Dustin, are you asking about the MSPA certifications? They have 2 levels, silver and gold. If you pay for and pass the exams, you would receive a certification number.

Ivan
6 years 0 Ivan 944

Hi Dustin,

There are over 20 iSSprep certifications currently in the system, with more of them being made. The ones that can be seen and done without the codes are available to everyone, and others require specific codes which can be found in shops that require those certifications.

As for the gold or silver - those are MSPA certifications like Heather said, which are a different thing.

Thanks!

Missjaxi
6 years 0 Missjaxi 1

I’ve had that same problem with Iss 101 & 102. Also, I passed the video & bar certifications and was wondering where the information goes saying that I passsed.

Emily_15137041122067
6 years 0 Emily_15137041122067 1

Hello! I am just getting started with ISS. I’m really enjoying it BTW. Anywho, I wanted to say hello and also wanted to ask what to do when you forgot to take a picture (store front) what do you do? I am past the middle of the exam and need help with this one. I took notes and everything when studying. I totally missed this one somehow! Thanks in advance!

Ivan
6 years 0 Ivan 944

Hi Emily,

The right thing to do there is to contact the schedulers and let them know - photos like those serve as proof that you were there at the time of the shop, so if you took that photo at any other time, the editors would know (the system automatically detects when a photo was taken) and your shop might get declined if the editors don't have proof you were there at the time of the shop.

So, in short, it wouldn't be acceptable to upload a photo from another visit to that same location - it has to be from the time of your shop.

Thanks for asking, and good luck!

Daniel_15190740651343
6 years 0 Daniel_15190740651343 2

Took both exams, and eventually passed. I must say, it can be very time consuming when you finish and it says you didn't pass. You have no idea which question you had gotten wrong. Then you go back and change up a few answers just to find you didn't pass again. Trail and error on this one. Should be an easier way for this. Just my opinion.

Lakisha
6 years 0 Lakisha 5

Yes I agree, I have been changing answer that I know are right trying to figure it out. It should definitely be changed.

Ivan
6 years 0 Ivan 944

Hi guys,

You can try opening a support ticket to iSecretShop, and let them know which course you are trying to pass, and you can get information on which answers you got wrong and need to change.

The tests themselves were designed on, among other things, trial and error, as it helps people truly figure something out and remember it, rather than just "getting it over with" and forgetting it all within an hour or two.

Cheers!

Sarah_15692515528176
4 years 0 Sarah_15692515528176 1

Someone pls help me find the certification page. I'm so lost n can never get a shop

Bc of that

Ivan
4 years +1 Ivan 944

Hi Sarah,

You can find certification courses on www.iSSprep.com - if a shop has a specific certification requirement, the shop description (visible in the details, when requesting the shop) will contain a certification code - when you enter that code in the search filed in iSSprep, you will be able to access that specific certification.

I hope this helps!

Reading this thread: