New,new,new Help

Deanna_16302476933705
2 years +1 Deanna_16302476933705 2

Hi, I am So very new to this. I really think I would love doing this. I just need a little more guidance and someone to help me get over the fear that this is not a scam… HELP

David_16180540528240
2 years +1 David_16180540528240 6

Welcome Deanna! Definitely not a scan! Once you get your first few shops under your belt, you will understand. Remember to check the site (or app) daily for new opportunities. You have to view and accept the contracts from the various companies before you can accept a "shop" but its a lot of fun and a great way to earn some extra cash.

Cris_16299344578836
2 years 0 Cris_16299344578836 1

Hi there! Just starting and the hardest part for me is finding the images I downloaded on my phone!! As you can imagine I am very technically challenged. But I am viewing this as a Challenge more for my computer skills. Honestly, it took me an hour to go through my photos to find the ones I needed to post. Don't laugh!!!

CABZmom
2 years 0 CABZmom 10

Just a thought...take a photo for a reference for where you are at, like a cover for the series--an extra storefront, some sign, anything that will distinguish photos from one stop to the next....you can also make sure your photos are uploaded to the cloud, so if you have a laptop or a tablet, you are looking at larger images and choosing the best option if you took a few extra of different angles. If you have the photos backed up, you can also create an album where needed for the larger projects that require more photos. You don't need to keep them forever. These are different ways that you can organize or index your photos visually. Looking at tiny thumbnail images all day is tedious.

Wendy _16304798689101
2 years 0 Wendy _16304798689101 1

Hello all! New to the mystery shopping game. Hoping that I can make some extra cash. I live in a kinda small town so hopefully there will be enough opportunities.

Bob_16222138508226
2 years 0 Bob_16222138508226 6

You are not technically challenged. It is difficult because the phone pics are small and hard to see detail when trying to complete your reports. Are you using a laptop or desk top pc to finish reports? IF so, any ideas on how to efficiently get those photos over to see them in larger size would be helpful

celeb311
2 years 0 celeb311 8
CABZmom @ Aug 31, 2021, 3:56:42 AM
Just a thought...take a photo for a reference for where you are at, like a cover for the series--an extra storefront, some sign, anything that will distinguish photos from one stop to the next....you can also make sure your photos are uploaded to the cloud, so if you have a laptop or a tablet, you are looking at larger images and choosing the best option if you took a few extra of different angles. If you have the photos backed up, you can also create an album where needed for the larger projects that require more photos. You don't need to keep them forever. These are different ways that you can organize or index your photos visually. Looking at tiny thumbnail images all day is tedious.

Yes, that is a great idea. I did 5 gas stations in one day. After a while, almost all of the pumps look alike. I have started trying to find a nearby parking lot to take the first picture before entering the property. A wide photo of the entire business with the sign helps mark the start of the audit. Also, it seems to work faster to take the pictures on the cell phone then load them into the audit form rather than taking them directly with the iss app.

Eric_16358288405413
2 years (Edited 2 years) 0 Eric_16358288405413 1

I'm new and couldn't find the answer to my question, so I'm gonna ask here. Can multiple photos be taken or uploaded on the various slides? I can only ever see one even if I take several.

Reading this thread: