Where did they all go

Ginger_16389930371485
2 years +1 Ginger_16389930371485 1

About3 days ago I got on the app to see if there's anything new and there was a whole ton of shops that I've never seen before. I think the only paid $7 not a big deal but they were all within the general area of each other. So I thought to myself okay I could do this this is great it wouldn't let me self schedule it said I had too many shops already assigned. I didn't have any jobs assigned however I just decided that I would go ahead and go through each job they were for in store credit information at the mall or at jewelry stores such as Jared's Kay Jewelers clothing stores and such like talbots etc. So I just put my request in and hoping that a coordinator or schedule would schedule me for them. When I went back the next day not only could I find the jobs I couldn't find that I had been assigned any of them even though I requested to be scheduled for several of them say they have any idea where I can find these jobs again is it something that comes up at each month because I mean there were at least 25 jobs and then I didn't get scheduled any of them and then they were gone and now there's only like the basic ones with Apollo and David's Bridal for Utah so I'm very lost I want to be able to accept more and do more for the company but I can't when there's only five posts for Utah at a time

Reading this thread: