Fairly new to the group.

Darshi
4 years 0 Darshi 3

Hi. I have been a member for really long but have finally started to work on the shops available. I have noticed that I dont seem to have a variety of shops for some reason. I get the same ones over and over.

Am I doing something wrong? also how do I start getting offered more shops. I have signed al the contracts. TIA

Jason_CO
4 years +1 Jason_CO 17

The shops that you'll see available depend on what companies in your local area have contracted out to perform mystery shopping work. Unfortunately there isn't anything you can do about that besides moving to a location where more mystery shop opportunities are available. If you're willing and able to travel you can use the search feature to zero in on areas that you may be going to or through, and then pick up shops that appeal to you there.

I hope that helps!

MFJohnston
4 years +1 MFJohnston 388

You should also know that iSS only represents a small fraction (10%) of the mystery shopping companies out there. There are several that are larger than all iSS companies put together. If you are looking for more work (or just more variety), you'll want to seek out the other companies as well.

LINDA_14996614317791
4 years +1 LINDA_14996614317791 182

Hello Darshi. Look at it this way.....you are doing something RIGHT, otherwise they would not keep giving you the particular shop.

Darshi
4 years 0 Darshi 3
MFJohnston @ Apr 24, 2019 3:38:48 PM
You should also know that iSS only represents a small fraction (10%) of the mystery shopping companies out there. There are several that are larger than all iSS companies put together. If you are looking for more work (or just more variety), you'll want to seek out the other companies as well.

Do you know of any that you could recommend? TY

Aada
4 years 0 Aada 1

how do shopper receive his or her pay, I never yet know,

Tara_NJ
4 years 0 Tara_NJ 178

Hi Aada, your pay is sent via PayPal. Check your profile to see what email you registered.

MFJohnston
4 years 0 MFJohnston 388

Darshi -

I will not recommend any non-iSS companies on the iSS platform as the MSC's that advertise here pay for the forum. However, if you are looking for more work, I suggest Googling "MysteryShopForum." There is a tremendous amount of (free!) information to be found there.

Claire_15613509026469
4 years 0 Claire_15613509026469 1

How long does it typically take to get paid?

MFJohnston
4 years 0 MFJohnston 388

Every company is different.pay can be anywhere from two weeks to four months. The IVA’s you signed should tell you.

Reading this thread: