How Do I Make Up for Negative Points?

MooreIncome
4 years 0 MooreIncome 1

Hey all,

I am new to the forum but have been a member of iSecretShop for quite some time now.

I really haven't done much but have tried a few shops and failed because I really didn't know what I was doing, which left me with negative points.

I am just wondering how do I get that back up to positive. If I apply for a shop with negative points, will I be automatically rejected?

Thanks for the help!

MFJohnston
4 years (Edited 4 years) 0 MFJohnston 388

The primary way to increase your points is to successfully complete shops on time. (You can get a few points by completing training videos and answering the occasional surveys that get pushed out.) Of course, it's harder to get shops assigned to you when your points are low. I suggest that you apply for a shop that interests you and email the scheduler. This doesn't guarantee anything, but will increase your chance of being chosen. If you apply at the beginning of a month with the promise of doing the shop that day or the next, you'll also increase your chances. Good luck!

The primary way to increase your points is to successfully complete shops on time. (You can get a few points by completing training videos and answering the occasional surveys that get pushed out.) Of course, it's harder to get shops assigned to you when your points are low. I suggest that you apply for a shop that interests you and email the scheduler. This doesn't guarantee anything, but will increase your chance of being chosen. If you apply at the beginning of a month with the promise of doing the shop that day or the next, you'll also increase your chances. Good luck!

Ivan
4 years 0 Ivan 944

Those are excellent points!

You can try completing the free courses on iSSprep - they will earn you points, and give you some additional insights into the system.

Also, you can try contacting the MSPs that posted the shops which brought you negative points (the declined or cancelled ones), explain the situation, and ask if they would be willing to restore your points (since they have the ability to do so), or to assign some new shops to you.

Cheers!

Michael_15527186436033
4 years +1 Michael_15527186436033 27

Hi,

You can still do shops with negative points but I don't know what your self-assign limit ability is. If you are able to self-assign, you can do those shops that you pick. I try to do the shops that I know that I can do which usually are the simpler ones. I know simple is different for everyone so maybe doing some simple shops for you will help you get back into the positive area. Also, ISS does have the occasional opinion polls. Make sure that you prepare for the shops too by reading the guidelines of what you are suppose to do so that you know what you need to do during the shop and what is need for your report.

Reading this thread: