Hi from London Ontario

Remarker
4 years 0 Remarker 6

Have been a shopper for 10+ years but just starting to register with many companies to work more often. It is a bit overwhelming.

Just found the iSecretShop job board by accident and very happy but still learning the ropes.

I use the Presto App with the Sassie Network on it but this is much different. No clue what points are for etc but I will learn.

Any Ontario shoppers?

Please let me know which companies you find shops with - and any other tips appreciated- thanks!

Martin_Canada
4 years (Edited 4 years) 0 Martin_Canada 118

Welcome Remarker! I used to live in London but now live in Sarnia. I have been a shopper for over 20+ years. London unfortunately has a surplus of shoppers so take any shops while you can. I find smaller cities like Sarnia and in your area St Thomas etc are where you can find shops. Also, sometimes take road trips that included a bunch of shops on the way.

Remarker
4 years (Edited 4 years) +1 Remarker 6
Martin_Canada @ Oct 27, 2019 2:32:56 PM
Welcome Remarker! I used to live in London but now live in Sarnia. I have been a shopper for over 20+ years. London unfortunately has a surplus of shoppers so take any shops while you can. I find smaller cities like Sarnia and in your area St Thomas etc are where you can find shops. Also, sometimes take road trips that included a bunch of shops on the way

Thanks so much for the advice.

I have Woodstock, St Thomas, Strathroy and Komoka as alternative cities to shop. I have also been paid expenses to shop in Burlington and got lucky with another shop there the same day.

Martin_Canada @ Oct 27, 2019 2:32:56 PM
Welcome Remarker! I used to live in London but now live in Sarnia. I have been a shopper for over 20+ years. London unfortunately has a surplus of shoppers so take any shops while you can. I find smaller cities like Sarnia and in your area St Thomas etc are where you can find shops. Also, sometimes take road trips that included a bunch of shops on the way

Thank you for the information.

I had been looking for a particular place and found it thanks to you!!

Reading this thread: