Lakendra
4 years 0 Lakendra 1

Hello I'm new to this. Is it a good idea?. Or should I be nervous?? Wish me luck

Ivan
4 years 0 Ivan 944

Hi Lakendra, welcome to iSecretShop and to the Forum!

You have nothing to be nervous about - there are over a million registered shoppers on iSecretShop, with many of them using secret shopping as a regular source of income. Feel free to explore and take things at your own pace - try grabbing one or two shops that you find interesting, and see how it goes. At it's core, this whole thing is just about being a customer, and reporting on your experience. Good luck, and feel free to write if you have any questions or concerns.

Cheers!

LINDA_14996614317791
4 years +1 LINDA_14996614317791 182

Welcome Lakendra. No, you should not be nervous. Start out with easy shops and be very familiar with the instructions. You will do great!

Ami
4 years 0 Ami 2

Hi how did I find code dr1313 for dead ringers. So I canget verified and start making money????

Ivan
4 years 0 Ivan 944

Hello,

You can find any project specific certification that you have a code for on www.iSSprep.com - simply login using the same credentials you use to access iSecretShop, then enter the course code in the search field and click "Search".

I hope this helps!

Reading this thread: