Just started my 1st Shop Call

Lee Anne
3 years 0 Lee Anne 1

I'm excited to get started on this, but nervous about how it's going to play out.

Sandy_15013025794485
3 years +1 Sandy_15013025794485 4

Hi Lee Anne

Just make sure you study the work detail, abide by the rules, pay close attention and try to remember everything then you should be fine.

Russell_In_Canada
3 years (Edited 3 years) 0 Russell_In_Canada 31

My first shop was a phone shop. (not a shop on this platform so I didn't have the luxury of using their built in recording system). I put my phone on speaker phone and had a digital audio recorder beside it. When the call was done I listened to it again as I was doing up my report.

Alan_15903693249654
3 years +1 Alan_15903693249654 4

I am fairly new myself, I have done 3 assignments and have 2 more lined up. Once you get over the initial first one the nervousness goes away. I love it, I always wanted to be a secret agent ever since I saw my first bond movie

Ivan
3 years 0 Ivan 944

How is it going so far Alan? :)

Alan_15903693249654
3 years 0 Alan_15903693249654 4

Hi Ivan,

The secret shopping has been going really well. I am enjoying the experience and look forward to continuing to provide the secret shopping service.

I was curious and am not sure if you know the answer as to what happens once I submit my report?

Alan

Ivan
3 years 0 Ivan 944

Glad to hear it!

Once you submit a shop report, the editors will review it (this can happen within a few hours, or days), and take one of 3 possible actions:

1. Approve - if everything is in order and no information is missing, the shop gets approved. You are awarded shopper points and the MSP will make the payment for the shop to you directly, per their payment schedule (most commonly via PayPal).
  2. Return as Incomplete - if there is some information missing, or clarification on something needed, or some corrections required, the editors will return the shop to you with an Incomplete notice and ask you to provide the updates/corrections. When that happens, the shop appears in your Assigned Shops page again. Once you've made the updates, you can Finalize it again and they will again review it.
  3. Decline - if some vital step of the shop guidelines was missed or too incorrectly done, if some crucial information is missing and you don't provide it after it gets returned as Incomplete, or if the shop was not done on the assigned date and no exceptions can be made, the shop gets declined. In this case, you lose points, and the MSP has to go through the whole process of scheduling and editing again, so declining shops generally rarely happens.

I hope this helps!

Reading this thread: