New

Jason _16003927654239
3 years +1 Jason _16003927654239 1

Hi. I’m new here. I’m a disabled veteran so I’m limited with what work I can do and I really don’t get out much so I hope this secret shopper thing helps me out. Do any of you have any advice to offer me in order for me to succeed?

Ivan
3 years 0 Ivan 944

Hi Jason, and welcome! The Web & Telephone Shops page on iSecretShop contains shops which can be done from home, without needing to go anywhere, so my advice would be to start there. Keep in mind that the demand for those shops is high, so they're not always available and can be tricky to get - so you can try reaching out to schedulers once you have requested a few shops and ask if they'd be willing to assign them to you.

As far as physical shops go, you can browse the Available Shops page for those you think might be able to do, and before requesting, reach out to the schedulers and inform them of your situation, and ask if there are any limiting factors you should consider before requesting their shop, or if you could bring a guest with you if needed, etc. Start slow, take just a shop or two if you're able to, and maintain communication with the schedulers. If/when you figure out a method that works for you, you can start doing some of them regularly.

Ellen_16015023884432
3 years 0 Ellen_16015023884432 1

I am also new with limited availability during the day to visit stores. I Can do the phone shops. Do I sign all the agreements now?

Ivan
3 years 0 Ivan 944

Hi Ellen, welcome!

Signing the agreements has no effect on how many shops you'll be able to see and do - you can sign them all now, or sign one, or none.

They exist to familiarize you with the policies of the MSPs whose shops you'd be doing before you're able to request their shops, so you'll only need to sign each one once - before you complete your first shop for the MSP in question.

Reading this thread: