New to Secret Shop!

Heather_16034994335406
3 years +1 Heather_16034994335406 1

Hi I’m Heather!

Can’t wait to get started! How do you guys like it? Also how many web/phone shops can you do per day that they’re available?

Regina_16036633221680
3 years 0 Regina_16036633221680 2

Hello Im new as well. Trying to figure out where to start..

Sara_16038024884658
3 years +1 Sara_16038024884658 1

New also trying to figure out how and where to start. Good luck all you other newbies. Keep in touch.

James_16038708737402
3 years +1 James_16038708737402 1

I am new here and excited about this oppurtunity

Russell_In_Canada
3 years +4 Russell_In_Canada 31

I'm fairly new, only been doing this since May, but can offer some advice on how I approached it. I signed up for as many companies as I could find (not just on this platform) that said they have shops in Canada, but of course with Covid there wasn't much of anything. I started out doing small shops (small pay, reimbursement only, short surveys) with every company that would give them to me, just to get my foot in the door with those companies. Once I got a feel for how these shops go and what to expect, I started only looking for better paying shops, and no reimbursement only shops - I'm in this for beer money. Now I have a couple of companies that contact me direct to see if I am interested in particular shops, and now I have more beer than I can drink.

Vivian_15108710436555
3 years +2 Vivian_15108710436555 3

I hope you guys are not too disappointed with the 'slim pickins' these days. This year has been just awful because of the covid scare. Up until March I was receiving over 100 offers via email. Then the emails just stopped all through spring and early summer. And now, since about two, three months ago, emails have started again, but nowhere near what it used to be. Now maybe only a couple of dozen a day.

And many companies' job boards are pretty empty. I sure hope the MS industry can recover from this huge set back. And I really feel sorry for those shoppers who were MSing full time as their only income. Tough times, but hopefully things get back to normal next year.

Beth _16040723375043
3 years (Edited 3 years) 0 Beth _16040723375043 1

(Hello - from Illinois)..I'm a newbie here..needed an extra way to possibly earn a little extra cash. I'm hoping that becoming a Mystery Shopper with iSpy, I will be able to do this. I realize potential opportunities in my area may be limited, however; I am excited to to become a Mystery Shopper and eager to be accepted for my first assignment. Truthfully, our relatively smaller region could use more of "US" to evaluate businesses, chain stores, dining establishments to observe, collect misc data for them. Alot of the times, numerous businesses taking only the minimal steps, could in fact, substantially increase their profits, increase morale in businesses and could possibly make a huge impact in employees wages; which adds to a businesses future success. I hope my contribution, however small, adds to this and that I'm also able to reach my personal goal of financial independence and freedom. So, to everyone, "HELLO" and I hope to learn something from all of you while here..

Hello..I'm new to all of this also..I'm excited and a bit nervous..lol. Good luck and Best wishes to you..
Hello..and me,too. Kinda all seems a little overwhelming, doesnt it? Good luck in your in potential opportunities.
LINDA_14996614317791
3 years 0 LINDA_14996614317791 182

Beth, I am sure that the feedback you can give will make a difference.

I am happy to see the jobs come back and am crossing my fingers that others will also. Unlike many others on this forum, I prefer the reinbursement shops, taking only the ones that provide products I need.

Beth, check new shops often as they go quickly.

Reading this thread: