Payments

Donna_15014551455611
6 years 0 Donna_15014551455611 1

How often are payments processed? My payment status just says not paid and it's been 5 days?

Ivan
6 years 0 Ivan 944

Every MSP has different payment policies, but it's usually several weeks before the payments are finalized. If you want to know the exact date, simply contact the MSP that posted the shop, and they'll let you know. :)

Reian
6 years 0 Reian 1

How do I add my paypal account?

Kristen_15021303583736
6 years 0 Kristen_15021303583736 1

Yes I don't understand 1) HOW exactly they pay you how they get the payment into your account and 2) some of the jobs say no reimbursement or $0 ?? Why would I do a job if I'm not getting paid?

Mariela
6 years (Edited 6 years) 0 Mariela 3
Reian @ Aug 4, 2017 12:38:24 PM

Go to your extended profile. One of the questions there is to enter the paypal account

Kristen_15021303583736 @ Aug 7, 2017 6:29:13 PM
Yes I don't understand 1) HOW exactly they pay you how they get the payment into your account and 2) some of the jobs say no reimbursement or $0 ?? Why would I do a job if I'm not getting paid?

I have not yet been paid, but because payments are done via your PayPal account, I imagine they will send the payment to your PayPal account when they issue them. The agreements indicate when payments take place (i.e. once a month, when they do the PayPal run).

As per no reimbursement, this is probably a shop that has a flat fee that will be paid upon completion, regardless of how much you spend (i.e., it pays $10.00 and you spend $6.00 buying a juice). Look at them as a free juice, drink, or ice cream.

Adam_15021502915101
6 years 0 Adam_15021502915101 2
Mariela @ Aug 7, 2017 9:10:21 PM
Go to your extended profile. One of the questions there is to enter the paypal account

Kristen_15021303583736 @ Aug 7, 2017 6:29:13 PM
I have not yet been paid, but because payments are done via your PayPal account, I imagine they will send the payment to your PayPal account when they issue them. The agreements indicate when payments take place (i.e. once a month, when they do the PayPal run).

As per no reimbursement, this is probably a shop that has a flat fee that will be paid upon completion, regardless of how much you spend (i.e., it pays $10.00 and you spend $6.00 buying a juice). Look at them as a free juice, drink, or ice cream.

Yea but they pay you 10.00 dollars. So you get 4.00 dollars in profit right?

Michael_14992998273570
6 years +1 Michael_14992998273570 21

HI , I have found that the no reimbursement item is mentioned when there is no obligation on your part to complete a sale. If you choose to buy something that you have been asked to shop about, your purchase is made by your own coin.

As for for how the money is placed in your PayPal account, if you have opened an account and you have listed the email address on your profile then your money is transferred to your account as per the guidelines listed by the MSP. Some pay bi weekly, some pay on the 15th of the month, some pay monthly in the month after you do the shop. . The good thing about Paypal is that you get notification when money is dropped into your account via an email.

In the four years I have been doing shops I have never had a problem with missing payments.

Wassim
6 years 0 Wassim 56

Hi Reian

To add your PayPal account email go to the Extended Profile section of the iSS app, and fill it there. While you are at it, fill your profile for some more (or less) accurate demographically appropriate assignments for you.

Hope this helps.

Ivan
6 years +1 Ivan 944

Exactly what Michael and Wassim said - the PayPal email address is updated on the "Update Extended Profile tab - but keep in mind that you should only enter your actual email address that you use to login to PayPal there, it won't accept any "PayPal.me" links.

As for the time of payment and pretty much every other payment related question - you should always directly contact the MSP that posted the shop, as they are the ones who are paying you and can answer all those questions.

And regarding reimbursement - some shops have a reimbursement fee - the maximum amount up to which your expenses on that shop will be reimbursed, some have a fixed compensation fee that will be paid in full when the shop is completed and approved, and some have both. Indeed, most shops that require you to make some sort of purchase will have reimbursement to cover your expenses, and lots of them will also have a compensation fee as well.

Scott_15160554487775
6 years 0 Scott_15160554487775 1

I have been in review for almost a month with no signs of payment. Going forward I would beware that putting money out for a job don't expert to be paid fast. Sorry just think the payout should be faster. 

Reading this thread: