How do you get paid ?

Stéphanie_15063461197875
6 years 0 Stéphanie_15063461197875 1

Hi everyone !

I completed a mission on the first weekend of september and haven't been paid yet. When I go to the paiements page it says its pending (actually, en attente, in french!). When I asked her, my MSP responsible told me to check out my PayPal informations, wich I did, and everything seems fine : the email is okay and I don't have any other problems using PayPal for other things so I dont know what could possibly be wrong with it. Do I need to do anything to have my paiements ? Do I have to submit the invoice ? I am so lost and it's almost $200 so I kind of really want it haha !

Ivan
6 years 0 Ivan 944

Hi Stephanie,

Here are the most common reasons for late payments:

1) Shop completed too recently - not scheduled until the next payment cycle.

2) No Paypal address on file in your Extended Profile, or it's incorrectly entered (".con" instead of ".com" and things like that)

3) Independent Contractor Agreement not signed for this MSP

4) No W9 form (if required) on file with the MSP https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw9.pdf

The best (and only) advice that I can give you is to actively communicate with the MSP - paying you for the assignments is completely their responsibility and obligation, so feel free to ask them for the exact steps you need to take to make sure that happens as soon as possible.

I hope this helps!

Michele_15121925382523
6 years 0 Michele_15121925382523 1

I am also wondering about payment. I completed my first shop on 11/29, submitted the report, and confirmed $16 payment for the shop. However, being new at this, I am just not sure about the timeline for when to expect payment. I checked my extended profile and my paypal account email address is accurate. I have signed all of the independent contractor agreements available, so I dont think it's that. I am not sure about the need for a W9-where do I look to find out if this is the hold up? Otherwise, the Invoice for the shop that is showing pending is: #ISS1240878. Could you look into that for me? I also emailed: payment@GoodwinHospitality.com about this and I am waiting for a response...is this the MSP?

Ivan
6 years 0 Ivan 944

Hi Michele,

Yes, that is the MSP contact email, and you can also use this one, which is more generic, if you don't receive a response soon: Info@GoodwinHospitality.com;

You can also try calling them at: 603-223-0303

As the MSPs are the ones paying shoppers, they are the only ones that can assist you with this and let you know when your payment is due and if there are any additional steps you need to take.

Generally speaking, payments can sometimes take up to 45 or even 60 days to be made, depending on the MSP, their payment schedule, the shop, and when was the shop done and approved. So, there is a good chance that there is nothing wrong with your information and nothing needed on your end, the payment could just be taking longer to arrive from the client's/MSP's end.

In any case, I hope you hear back from them soon and that everything goes smoothly.

Cheers!

Marianne_15319629342699
5 years 0 Marianne_15319629342699 1

I have a Paypal account...how do I get a Paypal email address?

Sharon_15288965759001
5 years (Edited 5 years) 0 Sharon_15288965759001 1

Depending on who you are working for, each company is different. All payment info is in the agreements you signed.

Your PayPal email address is whatever email you used to set up your account.

Ivan
5 years 0 Ivan 944

Hi Marianne!

As Sharon said, your PayPal email address is whatever email you used to set up your PayPal account, and the one you use to sign in to it.

You can enter it in the field called "PayPal email" on your Extended Profile page when you login to iSecretShop.

I hope this helps!

Bader
5 months (Edited 5 months) 0 Bader 1

What do you do to get paid and why do u read there a lot of late payments that’s not good guys

guys

Reading this thread: