If you're suspected as a shopper, do you still get paid?

Immolatrix
10 months +1 Immolatrix 31

I had an apartment shop where at the end of the whole thing the agent asked me if I was the shopper. Of course I acted like I had no idea what she was talking about but she said she was asking because she was expecting to be shopped and that I had called her office right after the MSP scheduler had called. This agent was pretty incompetent and unprofessional anyway (late to the appointment, named the wrong city we are physically located in, didn't know anything about rental statutes) so she could have just been asking everyone. If I report this incident am I going to be denied payment? Thanks for any help.

Martin_Canada
10 months +3 Martin_Canada 118

Don't worry about it. You should still get paid. If not, ask your MS company why the person did not do perfectly if they knew you were the shopper. Kind of funny as did a nursing home shop and still get calls every quarter to see if my Mom is ready to move in!

Immolatrix
10 months (Edited 9 months) +1 Immolatrix 31

Thanks, Martin. That makes me feel better.

Martin_Canada @ Jun 21, 2023, 4:34:08 AM
Don't worry about it. You should still get paid. If not, ask your MS company why the person did not do perfectly if they knew you were the shopper.

By the way, not only was my shop approved in the end, but the editor removed the part about the person asking if I was the shopper before sending it to the client! XD

Martin_Canada
9 months +1 Martin_Canada 118

Glad to hear you got paid!

Reading this thread: