"New Auditor Certification Session"

Kecia_16875471269260
10 months 0 Kecia_16875471269260 2

Hello I am new to Isecretshop.. Does anyone know how I can attend the free, one-hour, "New Auditor Certification Session".

Thank you!!!

Larimar
9 months +1 Larimar 5

I saw a notice with that offer. It wasn't clear how to access the course, but there was a phone number: 888-300-8292

Here's an excerpt:

To get started, we offer a free, one-hour, "New Auditor Certification Session" every Tuesday at 3:30 pm Pacific/4:30 Mountain/5:30 Central/6:30 Eastern. During the session, we will go over what is expected during these shops. We also offer a self-guided process if you cannot attend the live presentation. Once you have completed the free course and passed the test, you will become certified, which will allow you to request these shops.

In order to take part in this opportunity, you must be registered at [isecretshop.com] (It’s free to register)

This opportunity entails scanning around 1900 SKUs/products at a designated store using a complimentary app on your smartphone, as per the client's requirements.

[Listed a bunch of cities]

If this prospect intrigues you, kindly sign up on the iSecretShop website, request the shop, and click on the link provided to begin.

Should you have any inquiries or wish to speak with us, please don't hesitate to call us at 888-300-8292.

Molly_16863860983314
9 months (Edited 9 months) 0 Molly_16863860983314 2

Yes I took that certification course and I was given the info on how to access it after I requested the scanning assignment from the isecretshop new assignments postings. The scans assignments are posted on Wednesdays a few weeks out. So I requested the assignment and received information about the certification course because you have to complete that before a request for the assignment is approved.

Hope that helps!

Reading this thread: