Negotiating Bonus with Scheduler

Keisha_16820833754974
1 day (Edited 1 day) 0 Keisha_16820833754974 1

Is it frowned upon to negotiate bonuses with the scheduler, or ask them to contact you once a bonus reaches a certain threshold?

I've had a scheduler text me (different platform) asking if I would be willing to do a shop for a certain bonus. I have done this shop multiple times before, sometimes picking it up with a high bonus directly from the platform, once when she offered the high bonus straight off. Another time I said I would be happy to do it for ten dollars more. Once I did it at the lower bonus point as a favor to her and to encourage goodwill (not on my last two shops though).

Well she has again asked me to do it at a lower bonus. I don't want to do it at that price point, so I could just say no. I could again ask for ten dollars more, though that would still be less than most of the other times, and I would feel embarrassed to ask for more. Would it be frowned on if I:

A. Ask her when the bonus might reach a certain threshold?

B. Just let her know I would like to wait until the bonus reaches that threshold?

C. Say I'll be happy to accept the shop the next time she contacts me if it has reached that number?

I know it won't necessarily reach it every month, and am OK with that. I also know that there is little if any competition where I live.

Sandra_17291961409036
8 hours 0 Sandra_17291961409036 2

I am new here , can the pay be negotiated it’s seems the pay is very low for 6 to 8 hours.?

Reading this thread: