Issues with the app

Kristena
6 years 0 Kristena 1

Is anyone else having issues with the app? For the second time in a week, photos that showed as saved are not being received by the monitors. In the first instance, I uploaded directly to the app, and when they found it was missing, I had to go back and take another photo. In the second one, all the checks were green to submit, indicating everything was complete. They rejected the shop stating I was missing 5 characters out of 250 (it said I had enough when I finished), and then they requested the receipt again, which was also uploaded into the app.

They won't let you submit unless everything has been completed. Luckily, this time, I too all the photos first and the uploaded into the app, so I had copies this time. I now take extra time before pressing the submit button, to be sure all items are green and complete.

I am so frustrated, as I take pride in completing them correctly the first time.

Thanks for any guidance.

Ivan
6 years 0 Ivan 944

Hi Kristena,

That does seem odd indeed. Have you tried opening a support ticket to iSecretShop and stating that?

If you haven't, that what I'd recommend - and make sure to be as specific as possible (list an example, a shop ID where it happened, which section(s), which device are you using, did it happen while you were on a stable network or perhaps a public wi-fi, etc). The more info you provide, the more accurate information you can expect on what could have caused it, and how it can be resolved.

Thanks!

Patrick_15178940317986
6 years 0 Patrick_15178940317986 74

Great advice Ivan.

Yes all app related issues should be sent via the ticket system.

I found an grammatical error on one of the tests, made a ticket and within an hour they fixed it.

Ivan
6 years 0 Ivan 944

That's awesome!

HeatherAnnie
6 years 0 HeatherAnnie 54

When I first started using the app on my phone, I noticed that photos taken with the app are not saved to your phone anywhere. That worried me, so I always take photos with my regular camera app, then upload them. Sometimes I lose my connection while out doing a shop (like if I'm in a parking garage or something), so I just wouldn't risk it.

Ivan
6 years 0 Ivan 944

Yeah, that's actually a great idea! Especially because the app gives you the option of picking out a photo from your phone gallery :)

Reading this thread: