App Issues?

Karen_15578464373500
4 years 0 Karen_15578464373500 1

Trying to find out if it is my service provider, Iphone or just that the iSecret Shop App needs to be improved. Is anyone else having challenges when trying to use the app, such as running very very slow, no matter if I am trying to open Available Shops, Assigned Shops or any of the tabs. When I try to upload a photo it can take anywhere from 4-6 minutes which means my phone will time out. When I re-open the pictures sometimes will be there and other times I have to start again.

SethB
4 years 0 SethB 45

It could be a variety of things. You may want to make sure that you are running th current version of the app. It could be a result of your network connectivity. Large photos are sometimes difficult to upload. You can try iss-mobile.com to test if your connection speed is the same. Also, you can upload photos quickly using a computer.

Colette
4 years 0 Colette 7

My name is mis-spelled on the app. It was handled on the PC end, but not the app. Any suggestions?

Keith_14992888601511
4 years 0 Keith_14992888601511 11

Use your desktop or laptop pc to enter shops whenever possible. Websites almost always work better than the phone apps. iSS app has never been completely dependable all the time. Sometimes, I cannot upload a photo using the phone app. If you feel you MUST submit your shops vis your phone, consider using your phone's browser to navigate to the submission website for the shop. iSS website looks and works differently than their website.

Tara_NJ
4 years 0 Tara_NJ 178

I've had the app and website from time to time take a very long time to load. I usually just use my desktop computer instead if that's happening, or wait a few minutes and then it's fine.

Robert_15824632838465
4 years 0 Robert_15824632838465 1

It is impossible to log on to Secretshop using an iphone. I put in my name and password. I get a message that pw or username is incorrect. I then try the forgot the pe. I get an e mail with a temp pw. I copy it and go to web site using my iphone. I try to log in and get the same error message. User name or pw is incorrect.

help

superadmin
4 years 0 superadmin 24

If you are unable to use the temporary password, please open a ticket and someone will assist you.

Reading this thread: