360 Intel payment issue?

MFJohnston
4 years +1 MFJohnston 388

It is very common for MSC's to post that they have made payments as soon as they have sent them to PayPal for processing. PayPal takes two or three business days to process those payments before they reach your account.

Patrick _15835321142123
4 years 0 Patrick _15835321142123 1

So does 360 Intel typically pay past the 30 days? I did a few jobs for them starting way back on March 11th. I did about 4 shops that week or so. All the shops were approved but Payment is still pending till this day (about 35 days past).

I guess it's fine if that's their standard Modus Operandi but at this point I'm not sure.

Tara_NJ
4 years 0 Tara_NJ 178

I'm just waiting on payments from the end of March. Perhaps you can reach out them.

HeatherLovesZombies
4 years 0 HeatherLovesZombies 6

I am waiting on 3 payments from them that are at the 45 day mark.

Ivan
4 years 0 Ivan 944

Here is what I found on their Payment Policy:

"Our shoppers are usually paid within 30 to 45 days of submitting an acceptable report and valid receipt. If 45 days have passed and you have not received payment yet, please submit the form below by filling out all information completely. You will receive a response from our team within two business days. Please do not inquire about a payment unless 45 days have passed to allow time for payment processing."

If you haven't received payment after 45 days, here's their contact info you can try:

shopperhelpdesk@360Intel.com

https://www.360intel.com/shopper-support/

888-726-1360

Tara_NJ
3 years (Edited 3 years) +1 Tara_NJ 178

I've been paid. No problems whatsoever. They paid within 45 days.

They are extremely reliable with paying!

HeatherLovesZombies
3 years +2 HeatherLovesZombies 6

Yes, the payments have started coming in right at the 45-day mark. No complaints here.

Kevin_15027958065114
1 year 0 Kevin_15027958065114 74

360 sent me an email on a Sunday stating my report was missing info even though it was accepted. Gave me till 5 that Sunday to send back. Out of town that weekend. Lost my shop as I didn't think to see emails on the weekend. Is that common accepted practice?

Rebecca_16655686952248
1 year 0 Rebecca_16655686952248 1

I too am having problems with payment.

I am getting frustrated. I have successfully completed several jobs on this site

I was excited to find this site because it pays fairly for the work requirements.

Several jobs say they usually pay within 13 days. This is not happening. As of today there are 4 completed jobs that should be paid based on the stated pay terms.

These jobs have not been paid and when I reach out via email I have gotten no response. If I call nobody is available to answer my call.

Does this app actually pay, or are they obtaining work for free?

AAny information is appropriate. Hopefully there will be a response here.

Reading this thread: