4/26/2020 Opinion Poll

Carine
3 years +1 Carine 3

I highly suggest when asking if we would go have a meal at a restaurant if the quarantine is lifted without increased testing or vaccine availability you aak what was the reason for the chosen answer. Your statistics are worthless without it because they assume the answer is strictly related to fear of the virus instead of an inability to go out and spend money. This quarantine has affected many people financially so that even if restaurants were opened with or without increased testing or vaccine availability many would lack the funds to take advantage of a nice meal out of the home.

James_15127781056247
3 years 0 James_15127781056247 13

Not ever going to a sit-down restaurant again. This Covid-19 will be with us forever now just like the flu. It will change from year to year just like the flu does. It is already getting into cats and dogs and they live with us just wait till it shows up in a pig and then a bird. It will be the swine and the avian flu's look like a walk in the park.

Heather_15539205264813
3 years 0 Heather_15539205264813 1

Actually, there are several different strains and they have been around for a really long time already. Coronaviruses are a group of related RNA viruses that cause diseases in mammals, birds and humans. In humans, these viruses cause respiratory tract infections that can range from mild to lethal. Mild illnesses include some cases of the common cold while more lethal varieties can cause SARS, MERS, and the most recent COVID-19. Coronaviruses were first discovered in the 1930s when an acute respiratory infection of domesticated chickens was shown to be caused by Infectious Bronchitis Virus (IBV). In the 1940s, two more animal coronaviruses, Mouse Hepatitis Virus (MHV) and Transmissible Gastroenteritis Virus (TGEV) were isolated. Human coronaviruses were discovered in the 1960s. They include SARS-CoV in 2003, HCoV NL63 in 2004, HCoV HKU1 in 2005, MERS-CoV in 2012, and SARS-CoV-2 in 2019. There have also been a large number of other animal coronaviruses identified since then as well. I agree its a serious thing, but its clearly here to stay. Maybe this is the eye opener for people to realize life can't be taken for granted, and continue to stay proactive in keeping each other safe.

Ivan
3 years +1 Ivan 944

Stay safe out there either way folks!

Lisamaynard727352
3 years 0 Lisamaynard727352 3

I am fairly new to ISecret Shop and am having a difficult time with the opinion polls i dont know where to find them so I can begin contributing

Reading this thread: