iSS App ... helpful or not???

Ivan
5 years +1 Ivan 944

That's great advice! Thanks Marlene!

StormyA
5 years +1 StormyA 1

II just joined and started using it today, but I think the app is great.

Tara_NJ
5 years 0 Tara_NJ 178

I recently realized that the phone shops that are recorded are available for us to listen to after the call is done. I had no idea! Is it available for all recorded shops? I hate to admit, but I have a tough time remembering most of my recorded phone conversations once I hang up. You can see this is a problem when I'm completing the report. A lot of times the MSP would send a shop back to me to fix my report because my total talk time would be wrong, or start time or end time is wrong, or number of rings wrong, or I forgot the exact verbiage from a greeting or closure of a call. I never understood how people remembered all of this when you're doing a phone shop because you can't take much notes when on these calls. Now that I can listen to my calls after hanging up, I'm able to complete my report with so much more details and confidence!

Ivan
5 years +1 Ivan 944

Better late then never, huh? :)

Yes, it should be available on all recorded phone call shops. Cheers!

Wendy_15031532472383
5 years +1 Wendy_15031532472383 72

Hi Tara

That's hilarious! But I think I am even worse. Even though I know I can listen, I still take notes at a mile a minute. Every time I go to do the report, I wonder why I do it!

Tara_NJ
5 years 0 Tara_NJ 178

Lmao! I really wish I knew sooner... But honestly I was using the iSS app 100% of the time so I never saw the recording attachment : it doesn't show up on the app (at least for me), only on the website.

Reading this thread: