Greetings and an introduction from a Green-leaf...

JosiahZ
4 years +1 JosiahZ 1

Salutations,

allow me to introduce myself. My name is Josiah Zupan, I'm very much new to the whole secret-shopper world/community and business. I am a 21-year college student, going for a Bachelor's in Creative Media Production and minoring in Film, while working another job and seeking another means to make some more income to help me through college. I learned about secret-shopping through a friend, and thought I'd give it ago but have really no idea where to begin. So here I am, starting with an introduction and I look forward to learning more as I continue to explore this site and interact with all of you.

To whomever finishes reading this, thank you for your time and feel free to shoot a message and let's have a good conversation.

Best regards,

~Josiah Zupan

Maureen_15445042376654
4 years +1 Maureen_15445042376654 7

Best advice is to start slow. Make sure you read through the questions before completing your shop. Cell phone shops are a good place to start, they don’t pay much but are quick and the reports are usually pretty basic.

MFJohnston
4 years +1 MFJohnston 388

Josiah -

You are at an age where you can make some pretty easy money for alcohol and tobacco compliance shops. They are super-easy and pay well. And, there are a lot of them - if you know where to look......

Ivan
4 years (Edited 4 years) 0 Ivan 944

Hi Josiah,

Maureen and MFJohnston gave great advice! You can also find some tips and advice on the following thread: https://www.secretshopforum.com/thread/1/2/94/pro-tips-for-those-who-want-to-be-the-best-shoppers#post528

I hope this helps!

KelliR
4 years 0 KelliR 29

Definitely take advantage of the age restricted shops and as stated above, start slow! You'll have a lot of fun I'm sure. :)

Reading this thread: