Self Assigning Limit?

Suleman
2 years +1 Suleman 1

Hi everyone,

I am new to isecretshop, just completed first of assigned shop. i have receieved few badges but i am seeing ''self assigning limit=2''.What is it for?

How i know how much i am going to be paid for my isecretshop assignment(through compensation mentioned in available shop? )

Esha
2 years (Edited 2 years) +2 Esha 1

On the iss app is you look under the payment you will see your shop you completed, and what your payment will be. This will include any reimbursement that the limit of the shop is as well. When you first are to the shop that information is included who much is being paid and if there is any reimbursement and the max that will be reimbursed.

The self assign is how many you can assign yourself. Anything above that self assign limit, you can request and them it can either be approved for you to shop what you requested or they can decline. As you do more and gain more badges and reputation level you go up; your self assign limit will increase as well. I hope this helps.

ov
2 years (Edited 2 years) +1 ov 10

All of the information is there before you accept the shop; where, when, how long it should take, how much reimbursement they provide and how much compensation theyll pay, also if there is a bonus attached. Read the whole thing before you accept.

Everyone starts with a self assignment limit of 2 at a time. You can do more assignments by picking assignments that you can do immediately, thus clearing them off then picking more. As you prove yourself, they'll allow you to juggle more. You can also talk to a scheduler about picking up extra shops. The best way to get more is by doing the ones no one wants.

Rebecca_16445086565086
2 years +1 Rebecca_16445086565086 3

Where can I find my scheduler?

Chelsea _16262204553245
2 years +2 Chelsea _16262204553245 11

Each shop has the scheduler's email near the bottom of the overview.

Erica_16455039481051
2 years (Edited 2 years) +1 Erica_16455039481051 1
ov @ Dec 12, 2021, 9:20:55 PM Thanks!
All of the information is there before you accept the shop; where, when, how long it should take, how much reimbursement they provide and how much compensation theyll pay, also if there is a bonus attached. Read the whole thing before you accept.

Everyone starts with a self assignment limit of 2 at a time. You can do more assignments by picking assignments that you can do immediately, thus clearing them off then picking more. As you prove yourself, they'll allow you to juggle more. You can also talk to a scheduler about picking up extra shops. The best way to get more is by doing the ones no one wants.

Helpful!

Michele_15032031952719
2 years (Edited 2 years) 0 Michele_15032031952719 362

When your reputation grows, so does your limit.

Reading this thread: