Self-Assignment

Kathleen_15088675063090
6 years (Edited 6 years) 0 Kathleen_15088675063090 1

Hi Everyone!

What self-assignment privileges do you get based on your Level?

I am level 2 right now, but I can self-assign 2 shops. I was able to self-assign 2 shops at Level 1 as well though.

Thanks!

David_H
6 years 0 David_H 11

The self-assign limits are definitely not just 2 at lvl 2. For example, I'm almost lv2 {almost lvl 3} and I signed up for over several dozen individual location assignments for one retail shop client. But after that when I sign up for individual assignments for others, it says I've reached my limit and have to simply apply/request. I think it all depends on the particular assignment and the Mystery shop companies themselves, but I wouldn't worry about it. Personally, I've found most of the schedulers are fairly quick to add requests to your assigned.

HOWEVER, it would be nice to know hard limits on self-assign if there are any.

Ivan
6 years +1 Ivan 944

Hi Kathleen & David,

You are both right in some regard. At level 1, the self-assign limit is indeed 2 shops, increasing to 3 on level 2, and rising steadily as your levels get higher. The exact numbers per level (and the score requirements for each level) are susceptible to change, so they are considered proprietary company info and not publicly shared, but what I CAN tell you is that after level 5, the self-assigned limit rises exponentially, enabling you to take on a very large number of shops without having to request them.

If you see a self-assigned limit number that's lower (or higher) than you think it should be, here's what you can do, depending on the type of device you are using:

For Android: Log out of the app, then tap the Overview button and drag the app off the screen to close it. Then open the app, and re-login.

For iPhone: Log out of the app, then double tap Home, and swipe up on the app icon to close it. Then open, and re-login.

This should take care of the problem, as it's most likely a cashing issue.

Now, as David said, some shops are setup in such a way that allow a virtually unlimited number of self-assigns, and some can't be self-assigned at all and need to be requested first - it all depends on the way the MSP has set them up when creating the project. Most are set up in such a way that they can be self-assigned if you have not reached your self-assign limit at that moment, and otherwise have to be requested.

I hope this helps!

David_H
6 years 0 David_H 11

Yeah, that's pretty much what I assumed for the most part. I figured there were some things that had to stay "behind the scenes", I get that. Thanks for responding with a little bit of clarity.

Ivan
6 years 0 Ivan 944

You're welcome!

Reading this thread: