New Shopper Tips?PLEASE

Kiunga
6 months +2 Kiunga 8

Hello everyone! Are there any tips and tricks or simple things I can do to get more shops. Are there any certifications, devices or things in general I can do to get different catergories of shops beside retail and web? I know that asking this quetions probably is silly being that we are all trying to get the same shops on a first come firtst serve bases.Quite competive in only words. I've enjoyed retail so much but I am interested in other shops opportunities such as hotel stays, traveling, everything. I live in a small town so there aren't many thing here but I can see myself traveling. I noticed I only receive retail and web and phone.

Deborah_16805904628751
6 months +1 Deborah_16805904628751 1

I think the GPS determines where you live and offers shops that are within your vicinity. I went on vacation in another town and received many golf course shops because that was the area I was in. I would recommend, if possible, for you to drive a little out of your town to increase your chances of getting shops.

Jessie_16922373739645
5 months +1 Jessie_16922373739645 3

you can change the search criteria for the area and even time. this weekend I went from Drumheller to Cold Lake and made over $100. I set the distance and 2 day time, then mapped my route to hit as many as possible.

Reading this thread: