Payment

Nicholas_15261394346782
5 years 0 Nicholas_15261394346782 1

Hello!

I finished my first mystery shop and I submitted my transaction and what not, my question is how do we get paid? I have an invoice from Intouch Insight but do they transfer me?

THANKS!

Wendy_15031532472383
5 years 0 Wendy_15031532472383 72

They will send the money to the PayPal account you gave them when you registered. You'll get an email when it has been deposited.

MFJohnston
5 years 0 MFJohnston 388

When you signed up with iSS, you should have submitted payment information - likely a PayPal account. Some companies will also send you a paper check. You will want to read your ICA with each MSP to find out what their pay schedule is, but two months is fairly typical. (There are a few companies that will pay you within two weeks and others that might take four months. Every company is a little different.)

Looking at Intouch Insight specifically, they issue payment through PayPal every second Friday. Once your report is approved, the payment will be processed. Of course, if your report is approved just a couple of days before one of those Fridays, you might have to wait until the following payment date.

Norm
5 years 0 Norm 191

PayPal is the primary method of payment for most of the MSP. One or two might issue a check, but PayPal is better. Happy shopping

Reading this thread: