How to do the web and phone shops

Shay
6 years 0 Shay 1

How do you do the shops that are assigned to you in the web m forum

Colita
6 years 0 Colita 4

The shop should move into your assigned shops. You will go there click on it and it will have instructions. Every shop is different so you will need to know how that shop is set up. Contact the scheduler or MSP if you are unable to locate the GUIDELINES for the shop.

Mds
6 years 0 Mds 1

I have restarted and want to know if any jobs in area, thanks

Ivan
6 years +1 Ivan 944

Hi,

You can check all the shops in your area on the Available Shops page. If you want to see more, change the search radius (the setting is in the upper-left corner of the page, above the map) to 50 or 100 miles, and click the search button - it will show a lot more shops.

I hope this helps!

Kendra
6 years 0 Kendra 2

Hi I am new and I want to know how to do recorded calls? Should I download an app or will this be an option when I get the job assuming it has to be recorded?

Ivan
6 years 0 Ivan 944

Hi Kendra,

You don't need any special equipment - simply use the iSecretShop recording system - dial the provided number, then type in the Shop ID number when prompted, and the location you're shopping will then be dialed, and that phone call recorded. Also, the recording will be automatically uploaded in your shop report, so you don't have to worry about that either :)

Patrick
6 years 0 Patrick 8

Can Canadian contractors complete phone shops in USA and are contact phones 1800 numbers? How many points will be given for a $5 phone shop?

Ivan
6 years 0 Ivan 944

Hi Patrick,

Canadian contractors absolutely can complete US-based telephone shops IF the MSP posting the shop allows them to. So - technically yes, but it depends on the project, so you would have to check with the MSP.

Regarding the recorded telephony calls - the system has US and non-US numbers for recorded calls - they are listed in the guidelines of telephone shops.

As for the points, the number of points is the same as for all other shops - it's 20 points.

Falestin
6 years 0 Falestin 5

I requested a couple of shops why am i mot seeing it in my assigned shops and also i just completed a phone shop how do i knowwhat too do next or if it was successfull or not

Ivan
6 years 0 Ivan 944

Hi Falestin,

Your shop requests need to be approved by schedulers in order for a shop to be assigned to you. Once it's assigned to you, you can do it on the scheduled date, and then fill out the report after you are done. When you finalize the report, it will get reviewed by editors, and approved if all is in order - you should then see it in your paymnts tab. If at any point you have any questions about the shop itself, I suggest contacting the MSP that posted it, and asking.

I hope this helps!

Reading this thread: