I need help with the app.. i

Denise_15273245404386
5 years 0 Denise_15273245404386 4

Every time i try to request a shop it never shows up in the shop requested tab. I've tried with the app for 2 months now and have requested and nothing. I'm not sure if I'm doing wrong or if the app is junk.

Mark_15033271798928
5 years +1 Mark_15033271798928 6

So you hit the request button, you choose the appropriate date to conduct the shop & then press the submit button, right? At that point you will get one of many possible responses which indicates the day is invalid, to choose another date, the "shop has been requested" or the "shop was self-assigned". For the last response the shop will appear in Assigned shops & the previous response, the "shop has been requested", the shop will appear in the Requested shops. You are receiving one of those last 2 messages & not finding it in either section of the mobile app? Have you logged onto the website to see if they appear in either of these sections? There are reasons why a shop cannot be scheduled such as specific demographics, but the app will state that the shop could not be assigned. This has happened with multiple mystery shop providers? Finally, are you immediately checking the Requested shops after one has been successfully requested? If you wait more than a few hours then its possible that you didn't receive the shop & it's been cleared from the system. Final final thought is, there may be a delay when the mobile app fetches the list, wait at least 30 seconds after the "Fetching..." notification disappears. If you are not seeing the "Fetching..." notification at all there may be an issue with the app. So if you are seeing a confirmation that the shop was requested & is not immediately listed in the Requested shops list or the "Fetching..." dialog is not appearing, then you should issue.a help ticket from the Ticket System. Hopefully I covered everything.

Ivan
5 years 0 Ivan 944

Thanks for the detailed reply Mark, I couldn't have said it better! :)

Norm
5 years 0 Norm 191

Thanks for the awesome and helpful detailed response back.

Angela_15415523803577
5 years 0 Angela_15415523803577 1

Im also new to this app. How do you get the forms to fill out for the shops? Where exactly is it located? I am trying to do shops and I want to make sure I do everything correctly. Thank you. Angie

Ivan
5 years 0 Ivan 944

Hi Angela,

Once you have a shop assigned to you, you can always view it on the "Assigned Shops" page - there you can see all shops you have assigned, and can click "Complete Shop" on any of them to see the full shop information, the shop instructions, the questions, or/and fill out the shop report.

Cheers!

Reading this thread: