MSP

Susan_15021474239452
6 years (Edited 6 years) +3 Susan_15021474239452 6

How do you know which MSP to call if you have a question or in my case a problem?

JJust to let everyone know that my problem HAS been CORRECTED! Again I apologize for the mistakes that I made but I do not apologize for getting upset should have been a lot easier to resolve than it had been!

Mariela
6 years +1 Mariela 3

In any case, and to answer your original question, the MSP information is in the Assigned shop. If it is something you already submitted, you can check on payments, and your invoice should show the MSP (Bill to:) with information on how to contact MSP - email or phone -.

Wassim
6 years +2 Wassim 56

Hi Susan

First, I am sorry you are having issues, perhaps you could share GENERAL information about the issues you are facing so possibility the forum community can help with some advice as to how to proceed.

To answer your original question, from the iSecretShop app, click on the MSP Agreements button, and there you can find the information you need, probably payment centric, because the majority ask about that topic. You can also click on the Payments button, and see if your report was accepted, and scheduled for payment. This maybe the first indication that you have done an admirable job and you will be paid for your efforts.

Hope this helps, if you need more let us know.

Jamie_15596554086471
1 year 0 Jamie_15596554086471 1

I I want to file a complaint against Cirrus Mktg. I have done three shots for this group in this platform and they claim that it takes 5 to 7 days to post a payment to PayPal which is a lie.

They have an invoice that says if they paid me seven days ago which is a lie. I have had enough of this company and I think they should be banned from advertising on this site.

I have also worked for them on their own site and have been waiting 6 months to be paid for work that I did! I've been mystery shopping for over 20 years and I know it does not take more than one day to get a payment into PayPal.

I want to know if anyone else is having this issue that I am having on getting paid by these people. I've emailed them several times you can't get them on the phone and I let them know yesterday that I have every intention of taking legal action against them! Funny how quick I got an email they requested my phone number but it's in my profile they could have just looked it up!

I would advice anybody do not take any assignments to this company because they don't ever want to pay their people they've been doing that way for years and I only picked up work from here because I thought I had a chance of getting paid what a joke!

Reading this thread: